Wish You Were Here
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Monday, May 30 | 01:51 | 0 comments

How come you break my heart, you crush my dreams, 
you destroy my soul and yet it's you I feel sorry when you
break down and tell me you've made a mistake. How 
come I have to worry when you're crying, wondering
what you're capable of. How is it that I feel like 
everytihng was my fault? Your lies, your broken 
promises, your mistake. Why is it fair that I have to suffer for both of us. Why is it fair that I want to be angry with you forever, yet I know I've already forgiven you. Where is the justice in that?

|
About


- Wawa Roslan -
- Pearl Island , Malaysia -

I Scream Here



Navigation

About Entries
The Web-mistress


- Wawa Roslan - Penang , Malaysia - thank you -
Monday, May 30 | 01:51 | 0 comments

How come you break my heart, you crush my dreams, 
you destroy my soul and yet it's you I feel sorry when you
break down and tell me you've made a mistake. How 
come I have to worry when you're crying, wondering
what you're capable of. How is it that I feel like 
everytihng was my fault? Your lies, your broken 
promises, your mistake. Why is it fair that I have to suffer for both of us. Why is it fair that I want to be angry with you forever, yet I know I've already forgiven you. Where is the justice in that?

Older Post | Newer Post